Sunday, November 21, 2010

Two things. Well, kinda three. Plus.

One.
For all you Kern County kids that read, I'd like to ask a favor: Don't request "The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake." Just made my infinitely slow way through "Love in the Time of Cholera," and now have only three days to read the entire book. If no one wants it, I can renew. Otherwise, I pay a fee. And I don't do late fees...it's the #1 reason I switched from Blockbuster to Netflix. I tried to read it all today, but before I started, vacuuming, freelance jobs, room re-organizing, cooking, and general time wasting happened...Instead, I'm on pg. 11.

Two.
I'm not above shameless self promotion. If any of you live in town or are visiting/passing through Bakersfield and need a bit of, um, tidying up, call my girl Leah. You will not regret it. www.brazilianwaxboutique.com
Yes, I designed her site. And am a client. Web is not my first talent, but I can make it happen. But no lie, she's amazing. Call her. And if you need design stuff-brochures, cards, ads, web, call me. Message me or comment me for rates/info.

Three.
Do you guys listen to Ingrid Michaelson? If not...if you're a Grey's Anatomy fan, change your answer right now. She pretty much dominates their soundtrack. Look her up. You won't regret it. (She's kept me company all night tonight, as she does about 3 days a week at work). Chill, honest, sweet, fun. Love her.

Three.2

Ah, progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment