Saturday, October 16, 2010

Possibly the best dinner ever.

I spent the afternoon today (and last night, thanks again for the fabulous dinner, etc!) at the formerly-known-as-the-new-parents' home, prepping for and enjoying Mrs. A's baby shower. I think we (mostly she, look at those raspberry pastries and spinach dip!) did good...


Our favors, hot cocoa mix:


Sangria is always a hit:


The now-experienced mama and the mama-to-be, measuring her tummy:


Annnyway, now I'm spent. And since hubby is out representing the Condors' opening night, I get to spend the evening watching Dexter and enjoying whatever quiet time Greta and Ramona allow me. Thank you, Trader Joes, for making dinner easy.


That's right...caprese salad, bread and olive oil/balsamic, and a dirty. The only thing that could beat this would be crab legs and lobster. But I'm not about to push it.

Oh, and we got a new back door. Swoon. Matching front door tomorrow!!


-posted out of good-dayness from my iPhone.

1 comment: