Friday, March 30, 2012

Ok, I'm done. The oven needs a time out.

I'm hoping this is it for the baking for awhile..I'm out of flour, and besides, my ass definitely does not need any more cookies. Breastfeeding or not, I need to cool it on the junk and get back into shape.

But that's next week. I'm not supposed to work out until I get the doc's go ahead, so let's pretend that's a carte blanc for fatkid atrocities in the meantime.


Chocolate and Butterscotch Chip Cookies
1 cup and 2 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
3/4 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
1/4 cup butterscotch chips

Heat oven to 375.

Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl. In large bowl, mix butter, sugars and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Beat in egg. Add in flour mixture a bit at a time until well combined. Stir in chocolate and butterscotch.

Drop small mounds of dough onto cookie sheet with spoons or your fingers. You should fit a dozen on each tray (makes two dozen). Cook at 375 for 10 minutes or until golden brown at edges. Let cool on a wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment