Saturday, August 21, 2010

Survey says...

I've been thinking a lot lately about the fact that I have been using this forum to talk about more than food. Books, my house, my obsession with my cat (but she's so cuuute)...does anyone mind? I'm more than happy to start a secondary blog (cause I really need to be that girl with multiple blogs...but I so love designing headers, so it's ok), but I honestly don't know if it's necessary. Thoughts? Complaints? I just like to write, so I don't care where/how it happens. I just don't want to bore anyone away...I do want you to be entertained. Let me know, will you?

XO.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like food. I like cats. I like books. I like it all in one place, but I would add a new blog to my reader, too. No biggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above...

    I like it all, but would add another link if you decide to branch out!

    ReplyDelete