Friday, June 11, 2010

The buffalo shuffle

I'm writing this from the first portion of our flight to Buffalo. With the time change, I have no clue what time it is...all I know is that we have been on our 4.5 hour flight for just about 3 hours. Which means we land in Baltimore (Hi Liv!!) at 3:30 PST. And since we're on southwest, which no longer serves food on cross country flights, well, I'm gonna be ready to eat. So im hoping we have a chance to grab something during our layover. Cause if there's one thing hubby and I know about each other, it's that a lack of food=miserable travel.

We've been doing our best to keep our blood sugar up in the meantime...southwest has a $4 special on screwdrivers this month.

They also have a special on turbulance, apparently. Ugh.

Buffalo by 10pm ET!

*Update: food happened. Crab soup and salad for me, and the soft crab sandwich for hubs.


Not too shabby. I've been promised buffalo wings upon arrival at our final destination, so I took it easy. Cause what I need at 10pm is hot wings, right?

-posted out of necessity from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment