Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Drink more water.

I have got to get back in shape. Between the eating out/delivery/lack of working out, I just feel gross. And I know we've been busy and I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but damnit, I've got a fighting weight, and it was about 12 lbs ago.

So. I finally got an afternoon to do yoga yesterday, which was fabulous. It's been much needed, let me tell you. I felt better immediately, which motivated me to throw together a pitcher of the best flavored water on the planet. Cause really, the more options I have in the fridge, the less likely I am to reach for the vodka. This is a fact.

Seriously, I love this stuff. I used to make it all the time when I was dieting. I've heard it called Jazzy Water, but, um, that's dumb. So lets just call it motivation water and be done with it. All you need is:
A couple slices lemon
A couple slices cucumber
A few small pieces peeled ginger
Small handful of mint leaves
Filtered water

I can drink this stuff all day. Which is the point.


No comments:

Post a Comment