Friday, July 9, 2010

You know you're a fatkid when...

Not only does my husband have an awesome job with awesome coworkers and an awesome boss, but they also get treated to awesome summers. I mean, half days every Friday and frequent "team-building" activities like ball games and wine-tasting tours? Awesome. So why am I not teeming with jealousy? Cause they get to bring their wives.

Which means I get to be his plus-one at the Dodgers/Cubs game tonight (should be interesting, since I have no feelings one way or another about the Cubs and pretty much despise the Dodgers). I may have (drunkenly) volunteered to be DD tonight for a car full of handsome hot messes, but one giant detail makes up for that:

Our seats are in the All-You-Can-Eat Pavilion. That's right. Cause the only thing that can make up for not drinking beer at a ball game is unlimited Dodger Dogs, nachos, and diet coke.

Gross. Awesome. Ridiculous. And if I'm not mauled by obnoxious Dodger fans for wearing a Yankees hat, I'll no doubt have pics to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment