Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear Naughty Monkey,

Since this is the only actual outlet I have, I'd like to make a plea. And it's not just on my own behalf. the Parallel will gladly second this motion, I guarantee.

Please, PLEASE start making your shoes in a size eleven. Seriously. Tall women often (shockingly, I know) have big feet. And believe it or not, even women of 'normal height' often have large feet. Case in point: Kate Winslet. Paris Hilton(ok, she's tall. still).

I love your buckles. Some of your shoes are a bit...much...but I was so in love with your buckle boot...and if I had one of those 'small 11s', I'd buy the 10 and shove these tootsies in...unfortunately, not so much.

So, please. Throw me a bone here. Everytime I see a girl in your boots, I not only covet, dripping with envy, I have this uncontrollable urge to tell them how much I love their boots. Which makes me a weird stalker. Not ok. Help me out here.

Love,
Pammy

1 comment:

  1. I second this!!! PLEASE!!! WE WANT TO GIVE YOU OUR MONEY!!!

    ReplyDelete