Sunday, November 8, 2009

Honeymoon over? Never.

Man, time flies.

Somehow an entire year has gone by since I officially became Mrs. H...and I was thinking the other day and laughing at the fact that the past 365 days have been infinitely less stressful than the 365 before (well, more accurately, the 544 days before). Planning a wedding-even a reasonably low-key affair like ours-is not exactly a calming experience.

I guess this means we're no longer newlyweds? Just another old married couple? Hmmm...to be fair, we've acted like an old married couple for five years now anyway...but we still try and spoil each other when we can. He still makes the bed and calls during the day just to say hi and see how my day is going. And I watch football...basketball...and baseball...and happily make his fave foods just cause he likes them. We aim to make each other happy, in other words. So I'm ok with that.

So thanks for being stuck with me, babe. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment