Saturday, April 3, 2010

Because I can, and because she's fabulous.

Can I just use my soapbox to brag about my baby sister for a minute?

Baby Sis is gorgeous. Brilliant. Talented. A little bit insane, but that's genetic. After she graduated from UCLA, she realized that even a great degree isn't enough when you're not doing what you love...and that's how she ended up at the Vidal Sassoon Academy and now at an uber chic salon in Santa Monica, LuxeLab.

Annnyway, the point is that if you live in LA and need a hair update, you should call her. I'll gladly get you her info if you're interested. And, if you're up for a temporary drastic change, she's certified in Nordic Hair Contrast extensions. Which she also gets to model, cause she's beyond photogenic. I mean, seriously. Baby girl cleans up nice.


Good work, kid. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment