Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ode To My BBQ.

I didn't even mean to write about my chowder tonight, since I have such awesome 'directions' for it. But I got excited...that or the heat in my apartment got to my brain...

Anyway, I meant to wax poetic about the BBQ. I so love living somewhere that allows me to cook outside for so much of the year...and even though bbqing is more of a 'blue job,' or maybe because it is, it still makes me happy to throw something on the grill. It just screams summer.

Plus, it literally takes 10 minutes to throw something like this together.


Steak, portabella mushroom (drizzled with olive oil and balsamic, grilled with melted goat cheese, tomato slices, and basil ribbons) and spinach salad. De-freaking-licious. Even got a 'mmm, oh my gosh' from hubby. And, really, that's all the proof I need...

-posted out of laziness from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment