Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday, Indeed.

I was so excited to hear fellow blogger and foodie Mrs. Cardoza made a really simple change to my Basil Blue Cheese Pasta to turn it into a vegan delight-and look how gorgeous it looked! Her note to me was 'I stole your recipe and subbed in soy blue cheese. OMG. Thank you times 100,000,000.'
You are welcome times 100,000,000. Mwah. Next time leave some for Mr. Cardoza, yeah?

(And don't feel bad. I ate both servings when I made it and then told the husband it was 'just ok' so he wouldn't be mad for missing out. Nice to meet you, Pot. Love, Kettle)

I know I planned on writing last night, but life happened. Ended up at the Cantina, then to K's for a BBQ (which would have been easier if she'd had any propane...but we made do and ended up with broiled steak, roasted veggies, and yet another last minute risotto-made with champagne, cause we're fancy like that). Not as productive as I'd intended, but fun all the same. I do love Fridays...



1 comment:

  1. It WAS fab and I am so digging through more of your veggie-friendly recipes to make some vegan versions.

    I also promise to leave some for the hubs next time :)

    ReplyDelete