Friday, March 12, 2010

She sells seashells...

There are few things in life this San Diego girl (at heart) loves more than the ocean. It has this amazing calming effect on me-the second I smell it in the air, something takes over and life is good again.

Lucky for me, the hubby knows and understands this, and when we're both getting the itch to escape the valley, he knows just where to take me for a weekend getaway.

Central Coast...wine tasting, beach viewing, food eating. Perfect. Going to San Luis Obispo tomorrow with a stop in Pismo Beach either on the way there or the way back. I'm not a huge fan of Pismo, I think it's kinda...overrated (trashy)...but ocean is ocean. And it's always an adventure at Pismo...last time we came home with tattoos...so let's see what happens.

Can't wait! You'll hear from me Monday, all aglow from the salt (and booze, I'm sure). So if I'm sounding more chipper than usual, I have good reason.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment