Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday, drunky Sunday.

Awesome things about my patio:
It's close to my bathroom. It's close to the kitchen. (So why did we take a cooler out with us? Cause we can, obviously.) There's no driving involved. And the BBQ, while cooking meat five feet from me, smells wonderful.
Hint. Sausage+spicy mustard=magic.

Bad things about the patio. We have to crank the Sirius radio from inside, which makes me nervous. I don't want to be those neighbors. Luckily, the Lithium station is awesome enough that only a super lame-o would complain at 5 pm on a Sunday. Not concerned. Also, an animal somehow had its way with the area surrounding the patio, so now and then we get a lovely whiff of excrement. Mmmm. Pass the sausage, please.


Luckily the pros outweigh the, shall we say, shiity negatives. I have my boy. I have my sorghum based beer (Redbridge), which allows me to feel like I'm participating in what should be lauded as probably the most drink-a-beer-on-the-patio-and-enjoy-spring day we've had this year.
Sigh, just another rough day in Cali.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment