Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank god that's over.

I pretty much knew going in that the weekend would be a disaster...so let's just say I had reasonably good Healthy Weekdays and leave it at that, shall we?

Yes, I'm deliberately not posting this weekend's debacle. Let's just say it involved my inability to open over-sized boxes of Hot Tamales without demolishing every last one of the evil little things, my fondness for liquid meals, and not nearly enough sleep.

I'm frustrated with myself...especially since in reality 'Healthy Week' should just be called 'How I should actually eat every week.' But now it's over, and I don't have to share my mortifying details with you any longer.

Whatever. New day, new week, new month. (March??? When did that happen??) And I have something new to try-I'm going to start posting recipes separately from my random musings, which should make things easier. It's a pain to search right now, and I totally use this blog as my recipe box. So let me know if you like/dislike.

I've also decided I need a closer. XOXO is taken...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment